Rudnev, established in 1971, manufactures structural insulating panels primarily for construction of cold storage facilities and is accredited by the Thermal Panel Manufacturers Association (Category A).
The company has provided services for the food, beverage, confectionery production and distribution industries (for example refrigerated cabinets, retail refrigerated cold rooms and thermal cabinets).
Rudnev undertakes the construction of its products throughout South Africa, the Indian Ocean Islands and Africa.
Typical applications for Rudnev panels include:
- Cold rooms
- Freezer rooms
- Banana ripening rooms
- Abattoirs and meat processing plants
- Insulated ceilings / walls for mobile office & accommodation units
- A variety of atmospheric & environmentally controlled chambers
- Clean rooms for the pharmaceutical industry
- Fire rated insulated panels
- Composite panel comprising IBR sheeting insulated core material and a flat Chromadek finish on the other side that can be used in all Industrial applications.
Cold room finishes are constructed from a combination of aluminium extrusions and Chromadek flashings, which are purpose manufactured for each room design.
Our approach to cross-border contracts is to train a local site installation works team. The philosophy behind this approach being local and easily available after-sales service.