“In the upstream environment it is all about being safe, reliable and competitive. We are up-scaling our operations in Africa to meet different clients’ needs. We will continue to leverage on Southey’s unique position in African waters to gain a stronger foothold” Fabio Torrente, MD Southey Offshore.
Southey Offshore is well-positioned to continue providing its significant range of in-house services to the large surge in upstream activities expected in Africa following major onshore and offshore oil and gas discoveries.
Our mobile offshore teams are multi-disciplined and specialise in providing innovative and cost-effective access, inspection and maintenance solutions to our clients in the oil and gas, and mineral sectors.
In keeping with the quick reaction time and flexibility demanded by the offshore sector, Southey Offshore is geared to providing highly qualified teams of supply chain specialists equipped with the necessary resources and proven experience, at very short notice. The company has such resources within each country of operation.
Southey Offshore upholds international standards and regulations governing health, safety, environment and quality in the oil and gas industry.
The following offshore services are provided:
- Unique rope access solutions
- Specialised rigging and netting access
- Thermal metal spraying
- Corrosion Protection – coatings and linings
- UHP & HP Water jet blasting
- Abrasive blasting
- Mechanical maintenance and engineering services
- Tank cleaning and lining
- Specialist inspection services
- Non-destructive testing
- Lifting gear inspections and certification
- Derrick inspections and DROPS surveys
- Bolt tensioning and torque services
- Marine and offshore crew assignments
- Artisan training for local content requirements